Just a few weeks ago, the terms Coronavirus and COVID-19 were relatively unknown months ago. Today, every household in America is acutely aware and almost every area of life is affected, in some way, as our nation battles the Coronavirus pandemic. No one has all the answers and things are rapidly changing by the day which alone makes everything extremely challenging to navigate through.
Like you, we are closely monitoring developments around COVID19. Out of an abundance of caution and in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local government officials, we have taken measures to ensure our work procedures reflect the needed health and safety provisions for our collective team and those we serve. We are committed to the following:
- Company-wide no touch and 6ft. or more space policy – It is requested that The Roof Clinic Team refrain from direct touch of any sort as well as maintain physical distance of 6ft. or more with all parties.
- Virtual-Based meetings for audiences of 3 or more
- No air-travel; Driving within Greater Atlanta only
- A weekly stipend to each crew member and inspector to have trucks cleaned and interior sanitized
- All trucks fully stocked with hand sanitizer and wipes
- Team members that feel ill are asked to stay home, seek medical attention and be encouraged in knowing that their job is secure upon their return.
- No canvassing policy until further notice
- Inspectors will wear gloves and hazmat respirator masks
We ask that our customers:
- Inquire about our economic uneasy finance options that we have incorporated to support consumers in this trying time – TRUE no payment/no interest plans.
- Call/email any inquiries to us versus office visits
- Incorporate the no touch and 6’ or more space policy during roof installs or site inspections – we will continue to provide the quality service you know so well albeit with “social distancing” mixed in.
- Virtual meetings are readily available for bid discussions or any other assistance needed around your project
- If you or someone in your household is showing signs of illness, including fever or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule any appointment visits to your home, using the measure of being (5) days symptom free.
We are grateful to serve you and will continue to provide updates regarding COVID-19 as the situation evolves. We wish you and your family good health during this unprecedented time in our nation’s history. This is a challenging journey for all, but together we will CONQUER CORONA!
The Roof Clinic Team